Pokemon GO Has Made A Bajillion Since 2016

Pokemon GO, the mobile AR sensation game, has made $5 billion in revenue since its launch in 2016.
Sensor Tower (via VGC) reports that on average, players spend $1 billion a year on the mobile sensation.
Pokemon GO also generated $641.6 million in player spending during the first half of 2021, according to Sensor Tower. Niantic’s mobile game has had the best start to a year thus far in 2021.
The year 2020 proved to be Pokemon GO’s most successful year, earning $1.3 billion in total. If the start of 2021 is any indication, it looks like this year will be another record-breaker.
Pokemon GO earned $1.3 billion in total in 2020, making it the most successful year for the game. It appears, though, that 2021 will be another record-breaker, based on the start of the year.
According to reports, the average player spends around $7.91 per account. As of Q4 2020, Pokemon GO had accumulated over 1 billion lifetime downloads, according to Statista. It’s a lot of people and a lot of money.
In addition, 77% of Pokemon GO players use Android, leaving just 23% using iOS. In fact, 52.8% of player spending comes from iOS accounts, which indicates that iOS players spend more money on the game.
It is also the 5th anniversary of Pokemon GO this year, and from the looks of things, this mobile game will be around for many years to come.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go catch a celebratory Pikachu tangled up in a flotilla of balloons.
Are you still one of the millions of players who still enjoy Pokemon GO? Let us know on our social media channels.’

Announcements and Contact Info

You can play a game with EagleFly at

https://www.twitch.tv/eaglef1y

My email is tomtardis@yahoo.com

My Twitter is @tomtardis2

My Instagram is tomtardiskk9

My Facebook page is tomtardis@yahoo.com

Tags: ,


%d bloggers like this: